Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

Eh, not that funny

Your vids are kind of going downhill. This was kind of just all over the place, and not in the good way that your other vids are all over the place. Just random jokes here and there with 'nig' humor. Superb animation though. Not to be a jerk, but there was literally no sense or substance in this flash.

Points for going for an obscure game on the 32X though.

Starbarians Teaser Starbarians Teaser

The start of something great hopefully

As you may know, you are a highly talented animator. I find all of your works very entertaining, and your comedy approach with the whole Saturday morning cartoon thing is a genius angle. Many 80s and 90s kids (such as me) will find this to be a riot. I really hope you make more of this, because the potential is very interesting.

One Chance One Chance

Good stuff

You have one chance... until you delete your cookies.

Great flash though, thanks for this.

Pico's School Pico's School

Pico's School....

I remember playing this game back in 99 when it first came on NG. This is the defining piece of flash on NG for me, and probably many others. Pico's School, I salute you.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

Wow

My first exposure to The Room was when Adult Swim played it on April Fool's day for the first time. I thought it was the funniest thing I had ever seen. This game is hilarious. The approach is perfect, and the sprite of Tommy Wiseau is priceless. The battle music is a great touch as well. Thank you guys for doing this.

Chris R Battle Theme Chris R Battle Theme

Awesome

I remember this is the intro song haha. Things like this are why I keep coming back to NG, and why NG is awesome.

Left to Right Left to Right

It is indeed "Left to Right".

Chased Thru the Clouds Chased Thru the Clouds

An intriguing composition...

Very interesting. I enjoy compositions such as this. You have some good ideas here.

The sample introduced through 1:01-1:17 could be a bit softer though. It takes away from the "2D feel" you created so well.

PAPA BLESS PAPA BLESS